In accordance with the Apportionment Forgiveness Guidelines Memo posted on November 23, 2010, congregations that remain fully current on all financial obligations to the diocese at the end of the year 2012 will be eligible for an apportionment rebate of two percent.
To apply for this rebate, congregations must:
- Be current with their apportionment, including submission of the Year-end Reconciliation and final payment for 2012, due January 31, 2013.
- Be current on any loans from the diocese or the Endowment and Memorial Trust.
- The 2011 audit for their church must be on file with the diocese no later than January 31, 2013.
- Be current on all other financial obligations to the diocese.
- All payments must be received no later than January 31, 2013.
- Send a letter requesting the 2 percent rebate signed by the Senior Warden, Clergy in Charge, and the Treasurer.
- The letter must be received no later than Friday, March 1, 2013. Letters can be sent via fax to 916-442-6927 or US mail to The Episcopal Diocese of Northern California, Attn: Apportionment Rebate, 350 University Ave. Ste. 280, Sacramento, CA 95825.
Fri, March 1, 2013
by Nicole Baxley