Table of Contents:
1. What is the CARES Act?
a. Click here for a summary of the CARES Act
b. Click here for the legislation in full
2. What is the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)?
a. Click here for the PPP Information Sheet
b. Click here for Faith-Based FAQ’s
c. Click here for Paycheck-Protection-Program FAQs
d. Click here for Small Business Association (SBA) PPP information
e. Click here for a copy of the PPP Borrower Application Form
3. Where can I find up to date information?
a. Click here for the Treasury Department PPP website (includes information and application form)
b. Click here for SBA Coronavirus relief options
4. How does a congregation apply for the Paycheck Protection Program?
a. Click here for a guide on how a congregation can apply
b. Click here for a simple PPP loan calculation template
c. Click here for a detail PPP loan calculation template (using 2019 annual payroll)
5. What is the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance?
a. Click here for the overview and eligibility requirements.
b. Click here for Faith Based FAQ
6. Can I apply for both the PPP and EIDL loan?
a. Click here to read the SBA’s explanation of what is required of you if you apply for both loans.
This information can be found on page 15 & 16 from the linked SBA guidelines.
7. Who can I contact if I have questions?
a. John Nykamp firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Peter Juvé email@example.com