The Diocesan Health Ministry offers resources to help parishes promote health and wellness including:
- Consultation and development of parish Ministries of Health and Healing.
- Lay pastoral care, such as Stephen Ministry, Community of Hope, Pastoral Partners or Care Teams.
- Parish educational programs on a wide variety of topics, including mental health, recovery, aging, grief, disability awareness and violence as a public health threat.
- Wellness resources for active or retired clergy and lay employees are also available from The Episcopal Church Medical Trust Wellness Resource Center.
- Adoption of Guidelines For The Use Of Alcoholic Beverages
For more information, contact Susan Wahlstrom, RN, Diocesan Partners in Health Ministries Coordinator, (209) 296-1139, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.